EMA FOAM BLADDER TANKS
EMA foam bladder tank system is a system for mixing foam concentrate with water. A major advantage of the foam bladder tank system is that it can be installed in the main flow and subsequently it doesn't need an external energy supply. The integrated water reference test option offers a functionality test without foam consumption.
The system consist of two main components:
- Foam Bladder tank with internal rubber bag (bladder)
- Measuring part or proportioner
EMA designes manufactures hundreds of bladder tanks per year.
The bladdertank can be supplied in a different number of standard sizes up to a capacity of 12.000 liter.
The proportioner, can be supplied from DN40 up to DN350
EMA bladder tanks are being offered as two different type: Vertical and Horizontal.
All offered type has different options as Pre Piped or Not Pre Piped.
EMA Foam Bladder Tank Technical Features
Tank: Carbon steel, ASME code
Bladder: Welded Seam Thermoplastic
Internal Piping: Perforated PVC, Sch. 80
Water Side: Carbon Steel,Sch. 40, Screwed
Fm. Conc. Side: Brass, Sch.40, Screwed
Valves: Ball valve with locking handle, bronze body, and brass or chrome plated brass ball
Fill Funnel: Polyethylene, 7½” diameter cup x 1” male NPT spout
EMA designes and fabricates a variety of distrubition solutions for pipeline applications.
EMA has been operating by well equipped ownership with experience for over 10 years and has the experience and expertise to provide you the best and most economical filtration equipments for your operation/project.
We are pleased to provide you with the following specifications for IBC that you can use in your project packages.
EMA IBC Features are listed below;
- DOT UN31A permits the shipment of flammable and combustible liquids authorized by Title 49 CFR for land and sea transportation of hazardous liquid materials of packaging groups II and III. Allowable (per DOT) modes of transportation: motor vehicle, rail freight, cargo vessel, or air freight.
- Built to UN specification. NMFC Item 21032, Sub 1, Class 125
- Stainless steel tote tanks are UN 31A qualified on all sizes up to 793-gallon
- 10 gauge (3.4 mm), 304 Stainless Steel with 2B finish
- One-piece sloped bottom and stackable
- Heavy duty lifting lugs and leg positioners
- 22-5/16” (56.6 cm) top opening/manway with fill port,
- EPDM gasket,
- Zinc-plated bolted clamp ring, formed neck
- 3" (7.62 cm) metal or poly combination filling cap and fusible vent
- 2" (5.08 cm) top fill bung with EPDM gasket
- 2” (5.08 cm) discharge assembly with 316 stainless steel one piece elbow, locking handle ball valve and plastic plug
- Full-length valve guard
- 6 1/2"(H) (16.6 cm) radius corner legs with caps
- Three-way fork lift entry
for more detailed information please feel free to contact with us.
Content is being prepared. Please visit again soon.
EMA is ready to serve you for design and manufacturing stages.
You can use below contact details for more;
EMA product is mainly being used for below industries.