EMA Suction Diffuser is an angle pattern straightening fitting that enables the pumping system to function at the most optimum performance parameters. It conditions the flow into the pump suction to ensure the highest pump efficiency retention.
EMA Suction Diffuser includes EMA Flow Master, designed to eliminate the recirculation zones that develop in most suction diffuser designs available on the market today. These recirculation zones can lead to increased pressure drop across the suction diffuser and a high degree of variance in the velocity profile as flow enters the pump suction. The Flow Master now directs the flow completely out of the Suction Diffuser and into the pump suction, providing a more uniform velocity profile that reduces uneven stress on the pump impeller and shaft. As a result pump efficiency is more effectively retained, pumping system energy costs are reduced, and the life of the pump is extended.
EMA designes and fabricates a variety of filtration solutions for any applications.
EMA has been operating by well equipped ownership with experience for over 10 years and has the experience and expertise to provide you the best and most economical filtration equipments for your operation/project.
We are pleased to provide you with the following specifications for Suction Diffusers that you can use in your project packages.
EMA Suction Diffuser Features are listed below;
- Space saving elbow design facilitates a close transition between return piping and pump suction, eliminating the need for straight lengths of pipe and separate long radius elbows or reducing elbows.
- Full Length straightening vanes assure uniform flow pattern for pump inlet
- Flow Master eliminates recirculation zones, directing flow toward the pump, improving flow conditioning, and maximizing pump efficiency retention
- Large diameter orifice cylinder prevents debris from entering pump suction while maintaining low pressure drop
- Fine mesh throwaway start-up strainer assures cleaner, more trouble free system.
- Optional pressure/temperature ports permit checking of system conditions and verification of start-up strainer presence.
- Completely removable internals for fast and easy maintenance.
- Choice of carbon steel or stainless steel internals.
- Wide size range from 2”x1½” to 10”x10”
- Common installation dimensions compared to previous B&G designs making retrofits easy
- Easily removable end cap with reusable o-ring
- Plug/Blow down connection permits routine maintenance
for more detailed information please feel free to contact with us.
Content is being prepared. Please visit again soon.
EMA is ready to serve you for design and manufacturing stages.
You can use below contact details for more;
EMA product is mainly being used for below industries.